1. Lake Superior, on the US/Canada border, has the largest surface area. The deepest lake is Lake Baikal, Siberia.
2. The Dead Sea, on the Israel-Jordan border.
3. The U.S. -- Kauai, Hawaii and Death Valley, CA.
*Note: some resources say the Atacama Desert in Chile is drier than Death Valley, others say Death Valley is drier. Both have barely measurable rainfall.
4. Cholula de Rivadabia, Mexico.
5. Queensland, Australia.
6. Legoland, in Billund, Denmark.
7. Warminster, in Wiltshire, Britain.
8. Scott Island, off Antarctica south of New Zealand.
9. Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
10. Angel Falls, Venezuela.
Bonus: West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Back to Quiz »
Additional quizzes, and other resources, now
available. Click Here to get more
information about ordering sets of geography quizzes.