In which we wonder about various global extremes
1. What is the largest body of fresh water in the world?
2. Which is the lowest & saltiest sea in the world?
3. One country has both the wettest and driest places on Earth. What country, and what are the places?
4. The world's largest pyramid is 177 feet tall and covers 15 acres. Where is it?
5. The longest fence in the world is 3,437 miles long. Where is it?
6. Where is the largest Lego statue in the world?
7. Where is the longest maze?
8. The largest recorded iceberg measured 208 by 60 miles. Where was it sighted?
9. The largest religious structure ever built was 15 miles by 5 miles. Where was it?
10. The highest waterfall drops 3,212 feet. Name and locate it.
BONUS: Name and locate the largest shopping mall.
Click here for answers to these questions »
Additional quizzes, and other resources, now
available. Click Here to get more
information about ordering sets of geography quizzes.