Global Geography and Cultures
Multiple Answers and Complex Situations
1. Name four countries or colonies where Portuguese is the major official language.
2. For each of the six inhabited continents, name one country where English is a major language.
3. Name four countries where Islam is a major religion.
4. Name four countries that have large deserts. BONUS: Make them four countries on four different continents.
5. Assume that it is now 3:00 P.M. in Washington, D.C. (and New York, Miami, Boston, Atlanta, etc.) Name five cities where it is not 3:00 P.M., and give the time in each. Only one of the cities you name may be in the U.S.
6. Name four countries where there are rain forests.
7. Name four countries with high birth rates, high death rates, and low life expectancy.
8. Name four countries with low birth rates, low death rates, and high life expectancy.
9. Name four countries which are major manufacturers of automobiles.
10. Name four countries which are major producers of petroleum. BONUS: Make them four countries on four different continents.
Click here for answers to these questions »
Additional quizzes, and other resources, now
available. Click Here to get more
information about ordering sets of geography quizzes.