2. Mt. Logan, in the Yukon Terr.
3. Baffin Is., (5th largest island); Ellesmere Is., (9th), Victoria Is., (10th)
4. BC; Della, 1443 ft.; Takakkaw, 1200 ft.
7. 8th, smaller than the Sea of Japan, but larger than the E. China Sea, the Andaman Sea, or the Black, Red, North, Baltic, or Yellow Seas.
8. The Mackenzie River, at 2,635 miles, is longer than the Mississippi by 295 miles.
9. Superior, Huron, and Michigan are larger.
Back to Quiz »
Additional quizzes, and other resources, now
available. Click Here to get more
information about ordering sets of geography quizzes.