Sets of Three Or Four
Each question is a set of three or four places, names, features,
etc. Figure out what each one is, and then figure out what all the
items have in common.
1. Elbrus, Aconcagua, Kosciusko.
2. Mali, Paraguay, Austria
3. Yangtze, Paraguay-Parana, Murray-Darling
4. Angel, Tugela, Utigard
5. Keewatin, Franklin, Mackenzie, Nunavut
6. Som, Manat, Rouble
7. Bermuda, Singapore, Monaco
8. Capetown, Pretoria, Bloemfontein
9. Arizona, Hawai'i, Saskatchewan
10a. Atlanta (ATL), Chicago (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX), London (LHR)
10b. Chicago (ORD), Atlanta (ATL), Dallas (DFW), Los Angeles (LAX)
Click here for answers to these questions »
Additional quizzes, and other resources, now
available. Click Here to get more
information about ordering sets of geography quizzes.