- Geography assessment and consultation: how well-prepared is your office in terms of global awareness; are your maps and materials accurate and up-to-date; does your staff need training in place and location geography?
- Cultural Explorations: what do your people need to know about the cultural identity and differences of the places you're doing business; customs, foods, music, clothes, toys; culture, etc.
- Big Geography: the major themes and issues in global geography; through demonstrations, video, and stories, attendees learn about the Coriolus Effect, Weather, Migration, Maps, Language, Population Growth and Population Density.
- Maps, Lies, and Dreams: When we use a map, we are looking at the map-maker's view, which is not necessarily an objective view of the subject. Using slides, discussion, and demonstrations, participants learn how to read maps more attentively, and how to become more discerning map users.
- Geography and the World Wide Web: What's out there, how to get there, how to use it. An exploration that can be set up either as a demonstration at a single computer, or in a lab setting.
- Office visits: elaboration and enrichment with individuals or with teams, such as Customer Support Personnel or Staff Assistants.
- Meeting with interested staff, to discuss the most up-to-date materials and ideas related to geography and world-mindedness. This can focus on print materials, software, and/or cyberspace resources, and always includes lots of helpful handouts.
Share this page:
Follow us on:
Please note: IN the
column below are ads
Google and Amazon ads
I try to control content
Sometimes an adult
one slips in
I regret any offense
and am trying hard
to block such ads.
SEARCH Used, Rare or
Out-of-Print TItles by Keyword, Author, Title